AlMaghrib provides the ‘Honoring the Huffadh’ program which basically means you can apply to take a free class, once every year. The key here is that you have to apply for this scholarship, so this is not a guarantee!!
However, since it is a viable option for people who have memorized the Qur’an, We do recommend that you take advantage of it and at least submit the application for the Huffadh scholarship.
There are 2 key things to this process:
- Application –
- Register for your next seminar HERE! (Please make SURE you are registered for the class you are applying for!).
- Download the Honoring The Huffadh application form (click here to download).
- Complete the Student Information section about yourself
- Complete the Seminar Information section about the seminar you want free.
- Complete the Verification Information section about your hifdh and a signature from your teacher or Imam.
- Email the form, by scanning both pages, to email@example.com no later than 14 days before the seminar begins.
- Again, Do NOT mail the application to AlMaghrib directy! Make sure to scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can submit them to AlMaghrib HQ.
- Deadline – In order for us to have enough time to submit all of the forms, the deadline to get everything to us is 2 weeks / 14 days before the seminar.
Also, please make sure to find someone with a credible title to fill out the scholarship application. AlMaghrib HQ asks that it be the Imam or the Administration of the Huffadh program who can vouch that the student is indeed a Hafidh, so just make sure you find someone at your masjid who is part of the Admin, but the Imam or Assistant Imam of the masjid would be ideal, inshaa’ Allah.
Questions? Email us for all inquiries (email@example.com).